A. Thomas Mihok
|A. Thomas Mihok|
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Ninth Circuit Court|
|Active:||10/1/1995 - 1/5/2015|
|Past position:||Sole practitioner|
|Past term:||1988 - 1995|
|Born:||February 12, 1946|
|Undergraduate:||U.S. Naval Academy, 1967|
|Law School:||Stetson University College of Law, 1975|
Mihok was born in Pittsburgh, PA on February 12, 1946. He received a Bachelor of Science degree from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1967 and a J.D. degree from Stetson University College of Law in 1975. He served in the Navy from 1967 to 1972.
Mihok began his career in 1975 as an Assistant U.S. Attorney. He became a private practice lawyer in 1978. Ten years later, he started his own law practice in Orlando. He worked in that capacity until he joined the Circuit Court in 1995.
- Orlando Sentinel, "Orange-osceola Judges Are Named," September 2, 1995
- Orange County Supervisor of Elections: "Elected Officials," accessed June 2, 2014.
- Judicial selection in Florida
- Lawdiary.com, "Biographies of State and County Court Judges in Florida," accessed May 7, 2014. Scroll to p.79
- Ninth Circuit Court of Florida, Circuit Judge A. Thomas Mihok