A. Thomas Mihok
|A. Thomas Mihok|
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Ninth Circuit Court|
|Past position:||Sole practitioner|
|Born:||February 12, 1946|
|Undergraduate:||U.S. Naval Academy, 1967|
|Law School:||Stetson University College of Law, 1975|
A. Thomas Mihok is a judge of the Ninth Judicial Circuit Court in Florida. He was appointed to this position by former Governor Lawton Chiles on September 1, 1995, effective on October 1. His current term expires on January 5, 2015, and Mihok will not seek re-election.
Mihok began his career in 1975 as an assistant U.S. attorney. He became a private practice lawyer in 1978. Ten years later, he started his own law practice in Orlando. He worked in that capacity until he joined the circuit court in 1995.
- Orlando Sentinel, "Orange-osceola Judges Are Named," September 2, 1995
- Orange County Supervisor of Elections, "Elected Officials," accessed June 2, 2014
- Judicial selection in Florida
- Lawdiary.com, "Biographies of State and County Court Judges in Florida," accessed May 7, 2014. Scroll to p. 79
- Ninth Circuit Court of Florida, "Circuit Judge A. Thomas Mihok"