Allan J. Goodman
|Allan J. Goodman|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Superior Court of Los Angeles County, California|
|Past position:||Culver City Municipal Court Judge|
|Undergraduate:||University of California at Santa Cruz|
|Law School:||University of California School of Law at Los Angeles|
|Candidate for:||Los Angeles County Superior Court|
Allan J. Goodman is a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. He joined the Superior Court due to the unification of the Municipal and Superior Courts on January 22, 2000. He was re-elected in 2012 and his current term expires in 2018.
Goodman received his undergraduate degree from the University of California at Santa Cruz and his J.D. from the University of California School of Law at Los Angeles. He was admitted to the bar in 1971.
Goodman is a former municipal court judge for Culver City, CA.
Goodman ran for re-election to the superior court in 2012. As an unopposed incumbent, his name did not appear on the ballot. After the primary election, Goodman was automatically re-elected.
- See also: California judicial elections, 2012
Goodman was re-elected to the Superior Court in 2006.
- Los Angeles Superior Court, "About the Court · Historical Perspective"
- Metropolitan News Enterprise, "End of Month - Los Angeles Superior Court," February 29, 2000
- California Courts, "Trial Courts Roster," accessed April 9, 2014
- Martindale, "Judge Profile: Allan J. Goodman"
- UC Santa Cruz, "Press Release - Public ceremony remembering Dean McHenry...," April 10, 1998
- Los Angeles Registrar-Recorder, Presidential Primary Election 6/5/2012
- League of Women Voters - Smart Voter, "Judge-Superior Court; County of Los Angeles; Office 88 Voter Information"