Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|New Jersey Vicinage 13|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Chris Christie|
|Past post:||Warren County First Assistant Prosecutor|
|Law School:||Rutgers University|
Angela Borkowski is a judge on the Vicinage 13 Superior Court for Somerset County. She was nominated by Governor Chris Christie in November 2010. She took the bench in March 2011. To remain in her seat, however, Borkowski must be reappointed in 2018.
Prior to her appointment to the bench, Borkowski was the Warren County First Assistant Prosecutor. She held that position from 2006 until 2010. Borkowski also practiced law privately and worked as an Assistant Prosecutor in Mercer County.
- State of New Jersey, Governor Chris Christie, "Governor Chris Christie Files Nominations," November 23, 2010
- New Jersey Courts Website
- APP.com, "2 Hunterdon County residents nominated to state positions," November 23, 2010
- New Jersey State Judiciary, Directory of Somerset, Hunterdon and Warren Counties
- New Jersey Judiciary, "Judge Biographies"
- Martindale.com, "Angela F. Borkowski"
- NJ.com, "Borkowski sworn as Superior Court judge in Flemington," March 18, 2011