Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Superior Court of Los Angeles County, California|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Jerry Brown|
|Past post:||Senior appellate court attorney, California Second District Court of Appeal|
|Undergraduate:||University of Massachusetts, Amherst|
|Law School:||Southwestern Law School|
Armen Tamzarian is a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. He was appointed by Governor Jerry Brown on December 5, 2013 to replace retired judge Dudley W. Gray II. He must run for election in 2014 if he wishes to retain the seat.
- 2013-2014: Judge, Superior Court of Los Angeles County
- 2008-2013: Senior appellate court attorney, California Second District Court of Appeal
- 2002-2008: Partner, Case Knowlson Jordan and Wright LLP
- 1997-2002: Associate, Case Knowlson Jordan and Wright LLP
- 1996-1997: Research attorney, Superior Court of Los Angeles County