Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Pike County Justice Court, Mississippi|
Aubrey Rimes is a judge of the Pike County Justice Court, Southern District, in Mississippi. He was first elected to this position, without opposition, in 2003. He was most recently re-elected in 2011 to a term that expires in 2015.
Sikh man's headdress stirs controversy in court
- Pike County Mississippi: Justice Court
- Pike County Mississippi General Election Results, November 4, 2013
- Pike County Mississippi General Election Results, November 8, 2013
- ACLU' - Blog of Rights, "Judge to Sikh Man: Remove 'That Rag'," September 25, 2013
- New York Daily News, "Sikh truck driver labeled ‘terrorist’ by Mississippi traffic cops before judge calls man’s turban ‘that rag’: ACLU," September 28, 2013
- Huffington Post, "Judge Rimes' Sikh Slur In Mississippi Court, 'Remove That Rag,' Prompts ACLU Letter On Behalf Of Jagjeet Singh," September 27, 2013