Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Law School:||St. Mary's University, School of Law|
|Candidate for:||Texas Court of Criminal Appeals|
|Election information 2014:|
- For in-depth coverage of the state's high court races, see: Texas Supreme Court elections, 2014
- See also: Texas judicial elections, 2014
Below are the results of the 2014 judicial poll, conducted by the State Bar of Texas, which asked attorneys to cast a vote in favor of their preferred candidate in each appellate race.
|Place 3 Judge|
|Mark W. Bennett||2083|
Richardson is an adjunct profession at St. Mary's University, School of Law. He served as judge of the 379th District in Texas for 10 years. He was appointed to the position by former Governor George W. Bush. He has also served as an Assistant United States Attorney and an assistant district attorney in Bexar County.
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County (A-L)"
- Elect Judge Bert Richardson, "Experience," accessed February 19, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County (M-Z)"
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Republican Party Primary Election, Unofficial Results"
- State Bar of Texas, "2014 Judicial Poll results"
- Elect Judge Bert Richardson, "Endorsements," accessed August 20, 2014
- Houston Chronicle, "Opinion, Recommendations, For Court of Criminal Appeals, GOP primary," February 4, 2014