Brady G. Elliott
|Brady G. Elliott|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Texas District 268|
|Law School:||South Texas College of Law|
|Candidate for:||268th District Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Elliott is running for re-election to the court in 2014.
- See also: Texas judicial elections, 2014
| Elliott is running for re-election to the 268th District Court.
Primary: He was successful in the Republican primary on March 4, 2014, receiving 76.4% of the vote. He competed against Roxie Roll.
General: He will be unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014.
Awards and associations
- Presidential Commendation from the State Bar of Texas
- 268th District
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County (A-L)"
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County (M-Z)" (Search "Fort Bend")
- Fort Bend County Texas, "Republican Primary Results," March 4, 2014
- The Houston Chronicle, Fort Bend County Election Results (timed out)
- Martindale.com, "Brady G. Elliott," accessed August 20, 2014
- Fort Bend Independent, "Elliott, Roxie in GOP primary for District Judge," accessed August 20, 2014