Brian A. Pfitzinger
|Brian A. Pfitzinger|
|Current Court Information:|
|Dodge County Circuit Court, Wisconsin|
|Preceded by:||Daniel Klossner|
|Past position:||Attorney, Private practice|
|Undergraduate:||Marquette University, 1985|
|Law School:||Marquette University, 1988|
|Candidate for:||Dodge County Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Brian A. Pfitzinger is a judge for the Dodge County Circuit Court in Wisconsin. He was elected to the position in June 2008 and his current term expires in 2014. After announcing his intent to run on November 26, 2013, Pfitzinger is running for election/re-election to the Dodge County Circuit Court in 2014.
| Pfitzinger is running for re-election to the Dodge County Circuit Court.
General: He will be unopposed in the general election on April 1, 2014. Candidates will compete for 2 open seats.
- 2008-2014: Judge, Dodge County Circuit Court
- 1990-2008: Attorney, Private practice
- 1988-1990: Assistant District Attorney, Dodge County
- 1986-1988: Law Clerk, U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- 1987-1988: Intern, Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office, Felony Division
- Circuit Court Statistical Reports
- Dodge County Circuit Court
- KSBW News, "Sheriff ordered to round up people for jury duty in Dodge Co.," January 24, 2013
- The Third Branch, "People," Fall 2010
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, "Dodge County judge lets jury have his cake and eat it, too," December 24, 2010