Bruce G. Iwasaki
|Bruce G. Iawasaki|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Superior Court of Los Angeles County, California|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Jerry Brown|
|Past post:||Partner, Lim Ruger and Kim LLP|
|Undergraduate:||University of California Los Angeles|
|Law School:||University of California Los Angeles|
|Candidate for:||Los Angeles County Superior Court|
|Position:||Not on ballot|
|Election information 2014:|
Bruce G. Iwasaki is a judge on the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. He was appointed by Governor Jerry Brown in May 2012 to a newly created position. He will be elected in 2014 for a term that expires in January of 2021.
- See also: California judicial elections, 2014
| Iawasaki is running for re-election to the Los Angeles County Superior Court.
As an unopposed incumbent, he will be automatically re-elected without appearing on the ballot.
- 2012-2021: Judge, Superior Court of Los Angeles County
- 1997-2006: Executive Director, Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles
- 1988-1997: Associate, O'Melveny and Myers LLP
- 1980-1988: Logal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles
- 1976-1980: Staff attorney, San Fernando Valley Neighborhood Legal Services
- Office of the California Governor, Press Release: "Governor Brown Appoints Eight to Los Angeles County Superior Court," May 18, 2012