Bryan L. Hettenbach
|Bryan L. Hettenbach|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Missouri 22nd Judicial Circuit Court|
|Past position:||Attorney, Private practice|
|Undergraduate:||University of Missouri|
|Law School:||University of Missouri|
|Grad. School:||University of Michigan|
Judge Hettenbach earned his Bachelor of Arts in English Literature from the University of Missouri and a Master of Arts in English language and literature from the University of Michigan, and his Juris Doctor from the University of Missouri.
- A staff attorney for the Missouri Supreme Court
- Private practice for 23 years
- A news editor for Missouri Lawyers Weekly
- An adjunct professor of legal studies at William Woods University
- Involved with the Metro Homeless Center and the Lafayette Square Restoration Committee
Awards and associations
- Member, Missouri Bar
- Member, Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Member, Lawyers Association of St. Louis
- See also: Missouri judicial elections, 2010
Click here to read Judge Hettenbach's performance evaluation from The 22nd Circuit Judicial Performance Evaluation Committee.