Byron E. Miller
|Byron E. Miller|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Texas Justice of the Peace Courts|
|Title:||Justice of the Peace|
|Position:||Bexar County, Texas|
|Candidate for:||Bexar County Justice of the Peace Court|
|Position:||Precinct 4, Place 2|
|Election information 2014:|
- See also: Texas judicial elections, 2014
| Miller ran for re-election to the Bexar County Justice Court.
Primary: He was defeated in the Democratic primary on March 4, 2014, receiving 47.1% of the vote. He competed against Yolanda Acuna Uresti.
- VIDEO: Bexar County Young Democrats, "Rogelio Lopez for Justice of the Peace, Pct 4," January 8, 2010
- VIDEO: AIM Attendance, "San Antonio Judge Uses AIM Program to Reduce Truancy Problems," April 15, 2010
- Official website of Bexar County, Texas
- Bexar County, Texas Official Website, "Justices of the Peace"
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County (A-L)"
- Bexar County, "Primary Election Statistics," March 11, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County (M-Z)" (Search "Bexar")