Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Title:||Former judicial candidate|
|Position:||Term commencing 2/9/2013|
|Undergraduate:||The Ohio State University|
|Law School:||The Ohio State University|
|Candidate for:||Second District Court of Appeals|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||March 6, 2012|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
Carley Ingram ran for judge on the Ohio Second District Court of Appeals in 2012.
Ingram defeated Darrell Heckman in the Democratic primary election on March 6, winning 60.28% of the vote. She was defeated by Jeffrey M. Welbaum in the general election on November 6, receiving 46.06% of the vote.
- See also: Ohio judicial elections, 2012
Dayton Bar Association judicial candidate ratings
|Excellent||Above Average||Average||Below Average|
Miami County Bar Association candidate ratings
The Miami County Bar Association asked its members to rate the candidates competing for the Second District Court of Appeals in 2012. Members rated candidates as Well Qualified, Qualified, Unqualified or Not Rated. Sixty-six ballots were filled out and returned.
- Well Qualified: 15
- Qualified: 32
- Unqualified: 4
- Not Rated: 14
Furthermore, 10 members expressed a preference for Ingram.
Ingram is the Chief of the Appellate Division in the Montgomery County Prosecutor's Office.
- Carley Ingram for Judge website
- Carley Ingram for Judge, 2nd District Court of Appeals Facebook page
- Ohio Secretary of State, Official Election Results, 11/6/2012: Judge of Court of Appeals
- Ohio Secretary of State, Live Election Results, March 6 Primary
- Clark County Board of Elections, Primary Election Democratic candidates
- Dayton Bar Association, 2012 Judicial Candidate Evaluation Poll Results
- Miami County Bar Association, Bar Poll Results
- Dayton Daily News, "Appellate court candidates Ingram, Welbaum differ on best resume," October 27, 2012