Charles M. Greene
|Charles M. Greene|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Seventeenth Circuit Court|
|Active:||1/1991 - 1/5/2015|
|Past position:||Legal adviser, Boca Raton Police Department|
|Candidate for:||Seventeenth Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2014
| Cohen is running for re-election to the Seventeenth Circuit Court.
As an unopposed candidate, he will be automatically re-elected without appearing on the ballot.
Greene was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1983. He began his career as a prosecutor, working in the counties of Lee and Broward for five years. He then spent a year in private practice before becoming a legal adviser for the Boca Raton Police Department in 1989. In 1990, he was elected to the Circuit Court.
- 17th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, "Judges," accessed June 27, 2014
- Sun Sentinel, "Campaign Spending Record Set By Judge," October 7, 1990
- 17th Judicial Circuit Court: Probate Judges
- 17th Judicial Circuit Court: Circuit Civil Judges
- Florida Department of State, Division of Elections: September 4, 1990 Primary Election Results
- Florida Division of Elections: Charles "Charlie" Greene, 2008
- Judicial selection in Florida
- Florida Secretary of State, “Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election,” accessed May 5, 2014
- Sun Sentinel, "Circuit Judges Easily Re-elected," September 5, 1990
- Sun Sentinel, "Critics: Lawyer Trying To Buy First Judgeship," June 3, 1990
- The Florida Bar: Charles Michael Greene