Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|3rd Circuit Court, Michigan|
|Past position:||Michigan State Senator|
|Undergraduate:||University of Michigan, 1978|
|Law School:||Detroit College of Law, 1986|
|Candidate for:||3rd Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Christopher Dingell is a judge of the 3rd Circuit Court in Wayne County, Michigan. He was first elected to this position on November 5, 2002. He was re-elected in 2008 and his current term ends on January 1, 2015. He is running for re-election to the 3rd Circuit Court in 2014.
- See also: Michigan judicial elections, 2014
| Dingell is running for re-election to the 3rd Circuit Court.
General: He will be unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014.
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2002 Election Results: 3rd Circuit Court Non-Incumbent"
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2008 Election Results: 3rd Circuit Court Incumbents"
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed July 9, 2014
- Michigan Legislature, "Biography of State Senator Christopher Dingell"
- LinkedIn.com, "Christopher Dingell," accessed July 11, 2014