|Daniel D. Angiolillo|
|Current Court Information:|
|New York Supreme Court, Appellate Division|
|Alternative court:||New York Supreme Court 9th Judicial District|
|Appointed by:||Gov. George Pataki|
|Past post:||Justice, New York Supreme Court 9th Judicial District|
|Past post 2:||Westchester County Court Judge|
|Past term 2:||1994-1999|
|Party:||Republican, Conservative, Independence|
|Undergraduate:||Boston College, 1974|
|Law School:||St. John's University, 1974|
|Candidate for:||Supreme Court 9th Judicial District|
|Election information 2013:|
Daniel D. Angiolillo was an associate justice of the New York Supreme Court 9th Judicial District, serving on the New York Supreme Court, Appellate Division. He was appointed to the Appellate Division by former Governor George Pataki on November 17, 2006. He was first elected to the Supreme Court on November 2, 1999, effective the following January. His term expired on December 31, 2013. Angiolillo ran for re-election in 2013, but was unsuccessful.
Angiolillo ran for re-election to the New York Supreme Court 9th Judicial District.
General: He was defeated in the general election on November 5, 2013 after receiving
Democratic candidates: John Colangelo, Alexander Eisemann, Victor G. Grossman, Janet C. Malone and Maria S. Vazquez-Doles
Republican candidates: Daniel Angiolillo, Daniel Castricone, Christie L. Derrico, Mark Dillon and John Sweeny
Angiolillo was rated "Highly Qualified" by New York's Independent Judicial Election Qualification Commissions (IJEQC).
Judge Angiolillo began his law career in 1977 as a private practice lawyer. In 1979, he began working as an assistant district attorney in Westchester County, New York. In 1985, Angiolillo became a law clerk for Kenneth Lange of the State Supreme Court and Westchester County Court judge at the time. He was elected to this same position on November 2, 1993 and took office in January of 1994. Angiolillo was then elected to the State Supreme Court on November 2, 1999 and took office in January of 2000. From 2004 to 2006, he served on the Appellate Term, for the 9th and 10th Districts and in 2006, Angiolillo was appointed to the Appellate Division. During his judicial career, he has also worked as an adjunct professor of law at Iona College and Manhattanville College.
- Judge Daniel Angiolillo's campaign website
- Facebook: Re-elect Judge Angiolillo
- Official New York Supreme Court, Appellate Division, Second Department website
- Official Judge Angiolillo biography
- NYS Board of Elections State Supreme Court Official Returns, November 5, 2013
- New York State Board of Elections: Supreme Court Candidate List, 2013
- Rockland County Board of Elections: Offices to be filled November 5, 2013
- New York Courts, "Second Judicial Department Judicial Election Qualification Commissions Announce 2013 Final List of Candidate Ratings"," August 16, 2013