Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Missouri 19th Judicial Circuit Court|
|Undergraduate:||Trevecca Nazarene College|
|Law School:||University of Missouri School of Law, 1990|
|Candidate for:||19th Judicial Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
He is running for re-election to the 19th Judicial Circuit Court in 2014.
- See also: Missouri judicial elections, 2014
| Pritchett is running for re-election to the 19th Judicial Circuit Court.
Primary: He will run unopposed in the Republican primary on August 5, 2014.
General: He will be unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014.
Green ran for election to the circuit court. He won 51.3% of the vote in the Republican primary and defeated Paul C. Wilson in the general election on November 2, 2010, receiving 58% of the vote.
- Main article: Missouri judicial elections, 2010
Prior to joining the court, Green was a lawyer for 20 years.
Judge denies new trial for Ryan Ferguson
- 19th Judicial Circuit Court web page
- Crime Magazine, "One Murder, Two Victims: The Wrongful Conviction of Ryan Ferguson," June 29, 2012
- stltoday.com, "Judge rejects MOSIRA science startup fund," February 22, 2012
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Official Election Returns," 11/30/2010
- Missouri Secretary of State, Unofficial Candidate Filing List: Circuit Judge - Circuit 19, accessed April 5, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Unofficial 2010 Primary Election Results," August 24, 2010
- Daniel Green campaign website, accessed September 14, 2010
- Martindale.com, "Daniel R. Green - Lawyer Profile," accessed April 4, 20114
- The Columbia Daily Tribune, "Special prosecutor named in Ryan Ferguson case at Knight's request," November 9, 2013
- KOMU Channel 8, "Judge Denies New Trial for Convicted Murderer Ryan Ferguson," October 31, 2012