Daniel J. Gallagher (Illinois)
|Daniel J. Gallagher|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Illinois Cook Judicial Circuit Court|
|Past position:||Attorney, Cook County Public Defender's Office|
|Undergraduate:||Duke University, 1989|
|Law School:||Notre Dame Law School, 1993|
- See also: Illinois judicial elections, 2010
Gallagher has been endorsed for election by the Chicago Tribune.
- Campaign website
- Daniel J. Gallagher for Cook County Judge Facebook page
- Chicago Tribune, "Editorial board questionnaires: Daniel Gallagher"
- Democratic Party - 49th Ward (Blog), "Endorse Candidates of the 49th Ward," January 22, 2010
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "2010 General Election Results"
- Cook County Elections, Unofficial General Election Results
- Illinois Judges.net
- Chicago Tribune, "Endorsements and Editorial board questionnaires"