Daniel P. Maguire
|Daniel P. Maguire|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Superior Court of Yolo County, California|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger|
|Preceded by:||Thomas E. Warriner|
|Past post:||Deputy legal affairs secretary, Office of the Governor|
|Past post 2:||Sole practitioner|
|Past term 2:||2001-2005|
|Law School:||Harvard Law School|
|Candidate for:||Yolo County Superior Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||June 5, 2012|
Daniel P. Maguire is a judge on the Superior Court of Yolo County in California. He was appointed in October 2010 by former governor Arnold Schwarzenegger to succeed Thomas E. Warriner. His current term expires in January 2019. 
- See also: California judicial elections, 2012
Maguire raised $9,235 in contributions as of March 31, 2012. His opponent received $4,633 as of that date. For a more detailed report, read: Daily Democrat, "Yolo County candidates release campaign contributions," March 31, 2012.
- The Sacramento Bee. To read the endorsement, visit: The Sacramento Bee, "Endorsements: Bogert, Maguire, Stracener for judge," May 10, 2012.
- The Daily Democrat. To read the endorsement, visit: The Daily Democrat, "EDITORIAL: Dan Maguire for Yolo County judgeship," May 9, 2012.
- 2010-2019: Judge, Superior Court of Yolo County
- 2005-2010: Deputy legal affairs secretary, Office of the Governor
- 2001-2005: Sole practitioner
- 1997-2000: Associate attorney, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe
- 1993-1997: Associate attorney, Holme, Roberts & Owen
- 1992-1993: Law clerk for the Honorable Andrew Kleinfeld, U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Office of the Governor, Press Release: "Gov. Schwarzenegger Appoints Daniel Maguire to Yolo County Superior Court," October 18, 2010
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Office of the Governor, Press Release: "Gov. Schwarzenegger Appoints Daniel Maguire to Yolo County Superior Court," October 18, 2010
- ↑ Yolo Elections Office, 2012 Primary Election Results
- ↑ Yolo County Elections, Presidential Primary Candidate Filings
- ↑ Vanguard Court Watch: "Governor Appoints a New Judge to Yolo County", October 19, 2010