|Current Court Information:|
|Minnesota Eighth Judicial District|
|Past position:||Attorney in private practice|
|Past position 2:||Attorney, Swift County|
|Past term 2:||1990-2000|
|Undergraduate:||South Dakota State University, 1981|
|Law School:||William Mitchell College of Law, 1985|
|Candidate for:||Eighth Judicial District|
|Election information 2014:|
He was re-elected in 2014 for a term that expires in 2020.
- See also: Minnesota judicial elections, 2014
| Mennis ran for re-election to the Eighth Judicial District.
Primary: He ran unopposed in the primary on August 12, 2014.
General: He was unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014.
- 2000-2020: Judge, Eighth Judicial District
- 1990-2000: Swift County attorney
- 1985-2000: Attorney in private practice
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed June 7, 2014
- Minnesota Judicial Branch, "Eighth District Judges"