|Current Court Information:|
|Minnesota Eighth Judicial District|
|Past position:||Attorney in private practice|
|Past position 2:||Swift County attorney|
|Past term 2:||1990-2000|
|Undergraduate:||South Dakota State University, 1981|
|Law School:||William Mitchell College of Law, 1985|
|Candidate for:||Eighth Judicial District|
|Election information 2014:|
David L. Mennis is an Eighth Judicial District judge for Swift County, Minnesota. He was appointed to this position in June of 2000 and was elected to full terms in 2002 and 2008. His current term ends in January of 2015.
He is running for re-election in 2014.
- See also: Minnesota judicial elections, 2014
| Mennis is running for re-election to the Eighth Judicial District.
Primary: He will run unopposed in the primary on August 12, 2014.
General: He will be unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014.
- 2000-2015: Judge, Eighth Judicial District
- 1990-2000: Swift County attorney
- 1985-2000: Attorney in private practice
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed June 7, 2014
- Minnesota Judicial Branch, "Eighth District Judges"