|David W. Abbott|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Superior Court of Sacramento County, California|
|Title: || Judge|
|Appointed by: || Gov. Gray Davis|
|Active: || 2001-Present|
|Past post: || Attorney, Abbott & Nolen|
|Past term: || 1996-2001|
|Past post 2: || Sole practitioner|
|Past term 2: || 1990-1996|
|Law School: || University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law|
David W. Abbott is a judge for the Superior Court of Sacramento County in California. He was appointed by former governor Gray Davis in October 2001.
Abbott received a J.D. from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law.
- 2001-Present: Judge, Superior Court of Sacramento County
- 1996-2001: Attorney, Abbott & Nolen
- 1990-1996: Sole practitioner
- 1982-1990: Gessford & Abbott
- 1978-1982: Attorney, Freidberg Law Corporation