Dean M. Fink
|Dean M. Fink|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Maricopa County Superior Court, Arizona|
|Candidate for:||Maricopa County Superior Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Dean M. Fink is the presiding Tax and Civil Court judge for the Maricopa County Superior Court in Arizona. He was retained in 2010 for a term expiring in 2014. He is running for retention to the Maricopa County Superior Court in 2014.
- See also: Arizona judicial elections, 2014
|Fink is running for retention to the Maricopa County Superior Court. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.|
The Judicial Performance Review Commission provides Arizona voters with an evaluation of each judge up for retention. The commission votes on whether a candidate meets or does not meet the JPR standards. Each judge is assessed on their legal ability, integrity, communication skills, judicial temperament and administrative performance.
The commission voted that Fink met the JPR standards. The vote was 29-0 in favor of retention.
- Main article: Arizona judicial elections, 2010
Read Fink's Judicial Performance Report here.
- Maricopa County Superior Court, "Dean M. Fink Biography"
- Maricopa County Superior Court
- Arizona Judicial Branch website
- Arizona Courts, "Maricopa Superior Court Judges," accessed September 24, 2014
- Maricopa County Recorder, "Final Official Results," November 2, 2010
- Arizona Judicial Performance Review, "Judicial Report: 2014," accessed September 24, 2014
- Arizona Courts: Judicial Performance Review, "Judicial Performance Standards," accessed September 30, 2014