Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Colorado First Judicial District|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Bill Ritter|
|Past post:||Jefferson County District Attorney's Office|
|Law School:||University of Colorado at Boulder|
Dennis Hall is a judge for the Colorado First Judicial District Court. Gov. Bill Ritter appointed Hall to the bench in 2007. He was retained in 2010 and his current six year term ends on December 31, 2016.
Prior to his appointment to the bench, Hall worked in the Jefferson County District Attorney's Office since 1983. He also served on the Wheat Ridge City Council from 1993 to 1995.
- Main article: Colorado judicial elections, 2010
Hall was recommended for retention by the Colorado Office of Judicial Performance Evaluation.
- Read Hall's Judicial Performance Review here.
- 1st Judicial District Judges
- Colorado district courts
- Official Colorado 2010 Election Results - Cumulative Report
- Martindale.com Profile
- Gov. Bill Ritter Press Release, "GOV. RITTER NAMES DENNIS HALL TO 1st JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT BENCH," February 27, 2007
- Cumulative Report — Unofficial Gilpin County, Colorado — General Election — November 02, 2010
- Colorado Office of Judicial Performance Evaluation, Jefferson County