Diana L. Sullivan
|Diana L. Sullivan|
|Current Court Information:|
|Las Vegas Township Justice Court, Nevada|
|Past position:||Managing partner, Ghanem & Sullivan|
|Past position 2:||Partner, Jones, Jones Close & Brown|
|Past term 2:||2001-2004|
|Undergraduate:||University of Nevada Reno, 1989|
|Law School:||University of San Diego School of Law, 1992|
|Candidate for:||Las Vegas Township Justice Court|
|Election information 2014:|
- See also: Nevada judicial elections, 2014
| Sullivan ran for re-election to the Las Vegas Township Justice Court.
Primary: She ran unopposed in the primary on June 10, 2014.
General: She defeated Marian Kahoiwai Kamalani in the general election on November 4, 2014, receiving 77.2% of the vote.
2013 judicial performance evaluation
In 2013, the Las Vegas Review-Journal sponsored a survey of 902 lawyers who rated Nevada Supreme Court justices and judges located in Clark County. 75% of respondents voted in favor of keeping Sullivan on the bench. The average vote in favor of retention for all 88 judges evaluated was 71%.
- 2008-Present: Judge, Las Vegas Township Justice Court
- 2004-2008: Managing partner, Ghanem & Sullivan
- 2001-2004: Partner, Jones, Jones Close & Brown
- 1992-2001: Attorney, Jones, Jones Close & Brown 
- Las Vegas Justice Court, "Justice of the Peace Diana L. Sullivan"
- Re-elect Judge Diana Sullivan, "Judge Diana L. Sullivan’s Biography"
- Facebook.com, "Retain Judge Diana Sullivan"
- File:2014 NV directory.pdf
- Las Vegas Justice Court, "Justice of the Peace Diana L. Sullivan," accessed September 24, 2014
- Clark County Elections, "Justices of the Peace -Present Elected Officials," accessed January 24, 2014
- Clark County Nevada, "Election: Candidate Filing in Clark County," accessed February 13, 2014 Select "Election Year: 2014"
- ‘’Silver State Election Night Results 2014’’, “Clark County election results,” accessed November 5, 2014
- Las Vegas Review Journal, "2013 Judicial Performance Evaluation," accessed September 23, 2014