|Current Court Information:|
|Colorado Court of Appeals|
|Past position:||Attorney, private practice|
|Undergraduate:||Rutgers College, 1979|
|Law School:||Rutgers University School of Law, 1984|
A native of New Jersey, Judge Terry earned her B.A. degree from Rutgers College with High Honors and Highest Departmental Distinction (1979); Phi Beta Kappa. She was Vice President, Rutgers Chapter of Phi Sigma Iota, the National Foreign Language Honor Society. She earned her J.D. degree from Rutgers University School of Law (Newark) (1984); Managing Editor, Rutgers Law Review (1983-1984).
- White & Steele, P.C., 2001-2006;
- Law Office of Diana Terry, 1993-2001;
- McElroy, Deutsch & Mulvaney, 1992-1993;
- Moye, Giles, O’Keefe, Vermeire & Gorrell, 1989-1991;
- Sherman & Howard, 1985-1989;
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Robert Tarleton, Presiding Judge, Chancery Division of New Jersey Superior Court, 1984-1985.
Judge Terry's practice focused on complex commercial litigation.
Admitted to practice in courts of State of New Jersey and United States District Court for District of New Jersey (1984); courts of State of Colorado and United States District Court for District of Colorado (1986); United States Court of Appeals for Tenth Circuit (1989). Faculty, National Institute for Trial Advocacy, 1995 to present. Past President, The Law Club of Denver, 1996-1997. Leadership Denver Class of 2005. Law Club Achievement Award Honoree, 2005. President-elect, Thompson G. Marsh American Inn of Court (2007-08).