Donna M. Bevacqua-Young
|Donna M. Bevacqua-Young|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Susana Martinez|
|Past post:||Assistant attorney general|
|Law School:||University of Baltimore School of Law|
|Candidate for:||Santa Fe County Magistrate Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Donna M. Bevacqua-Young is a judge on the Santa Fe County Magistrate Court in New Mexico. She was appointed to the court by Governor Susana Martinez in November 2013. She was elected in 2014 for a term that expires on December 31, 2018
- See also: New Mexico judicial elections, 2014
| Bevacqua-Young ran for re-election to the Santa Fe County Magistrate Court.
Primary: She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 3, 2014.
General: She was unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014.
- Albuquerque Journal, "Magistrate Court judge appointed," November 17, 2013
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Contest/Candidate List," accessed October 20, 2014
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "UNOFFICIAL RESULTS Primary Election Magistrate Judges," June 4, 2014
- LinkedIn, "Judge Donna Bevacqua-Young," accessed October 20, 2014