Donna Nelson Heller
|Donna Nelson Heller|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Stamford/Norwalk District Superior Court, Connecticut|
|Alternative court:||Danbury District Superior Court|
|Appointed by:||Dan Malloy|
|Preceded by:||Taggart D. Adams|
|Undergraduate:||Bryn Mawr College|
|Law School:||University of Pennsylvania Law School, 1980|
|Grad. School:||University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business|
Donna Nelson Heller is a judge for the Stamford/Norwalk District Superior Court in Connecticut. She was appointed to the Superior Court by Gov. Dan Malloy on January 19, 2012. She was confirmed by the Senate in February 2012.
Heller received her B.A. degree from Bryn Mawr College, her M.B.A. from the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Business and her law degree (1980) from the University of Pennsylvania Law School.
Before her appointment Heller worked with the firm of Finn Dixon & Herling as the senior partner of the Commercial Litigation Department. She previously practiced with Winthrop Stimson Putnam & Roberts.
- News: Three men, three women nominated to Connecticut Superior Court, January 23, 2012
- State of Connecticut Judicial Branch
- The Connecticut Law Tribune, "Advocates Seek to Boost Number of Female Judges in Connecticut," August 24, 2012
- GreenwichTime.com, "Riverside woman nominated to state Superior Court," January 20, 2012
- Hartford Courant, "Gov. Malloy Nominates 6 to the Bench," January 19, 2012
- Senate Resolution Confirming the Nomination of Donna Nelson Heller, Esquire, of Riverside to be Judge of the Superior Court, February 2012
- Judges By Judicial District - Stamford / Norwalk
- Judges By Judicial District - Danbury
- Hartford Business.com, "Malloy nominates six for CT judgeships," January 19, 2012