Dynda R. Post
|Dynda R. Post|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Oklahoma District 12|
|Past position:||Assistant district attorney|
|Undergraduate:||Oklahoma Baptist University|
|Law School:||University of Oklahoma|
Dynda R. Post was a district court judge for Rogers County, which is located in District 12 in Oklahoma. She first became a judge in 1994, and she retired at the end of her final term, which expired on December 31, 2014.
Prior to becoming a district court judge, Post worked as an assistant district attorney and a special district judge. During her judgeship, she started Tri-County CASA and Helping Children Cope with Divorce, programs designed to help children within the court system. She also helped establish adult drug courts throughout the 12th District, and started a juvenile drug court in Rogers County.
Post was re-elected after running unopposed.
- Main article: Oklahoma judicial elections, 2010
- Oklahoma State Courts Network, "Rogers County and Judges," accessed January 12, 2015
- Tulsa World, "District Judge Dynda Post to retire after more than 2 decades on the bench," November 6, 2013
- Martindale.com, "Judge Profile: Dynda Post," accessed November 25, 2013
- Oklahoma State Board of Elections, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2010," accessed January 12, 2015