Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Fifth Circuit Court|
|Active:||1/2007 - 1/2019|
|Past position:||Private practice lawyer|
|Past term:||1987 - 2006|
|Law School:||Cumberland University School of Law|
|Grad. School:||Rollins College|
|Candidate for:||Fifth Circuit Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||August 14, 2012|
Scott received an M.S. degree from Rollins College and a law degree from the Cumberland University School of Law.
Scott began his career as a police and sheriff's detective. He then spent 19 years as a lawyer prior to his election to the circuit court in 2006.
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2012
- Orlando Sentinel, "Ex-detective, judge's son take 2 new posts," November 8, 2006
- Sumter County Supervisor of Elections: "Elected Officials," accessed May 25, 2014
- Judicial selection in Florida
- Lawdiary, "Biographies of State and County Court Judges in Florida," accessed May 24, 2014 Scroll to p.98
- Florida Division of Elections: 2012 Candidate Listing