Eric A. Goodman
|Eric A. Goodman|
|Current Court Information:|
|Las Vegas Township Justice Court, Nevada|
|Past position:||Attorney in private practice|
|Law School:||University of Pennsylvania|
|Candidate for:||Las Vegas Township Justice Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Eric A. Goodman is a judge of the Las Vegas Township Justice Court in Clark County, Nevada. He was elected to the court in 2008 and assumed office in January 2009. Goodman was re-elected to the court in 2014, winning a new term that expires on January 3, 2021.
- See also: Nevada judicial elections, 2014
| Goodman ran for re-election to the Las Vegas Township Justice Court.
Primary: He ran unopposed in the primary on June 10, 2014.
General: He was unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014.
2013 judicial performance evaluation
In 2013, the Las Vegas Review-Journal sponsored a survey of 902 lawyers who rated Nevada Supreme Court justices and judges located in Clark County. 74% of respondents voted in favor of keeping Goodman on the bench. The average vote in favor of retention for all 88 judges evaluated was 71%.
- Las Vegas Justice Court, "Justice of the Peace Eric A. Goodman," archived October 16, 2014
- Judicial selection in Nevada
- Clark County Nevada, "Election: Candidate Filing in Clark County," accessed February 13, 2014 Select "Election Year: 2014"
- Martindale.com, "Judge Profile: Eric A. Goodman," accessed October 16, 2014
- Las Vegas Review Journal, "2013 Judicial Performance Evaluation," accessed September 23, 2014