Eric A. Goodman
|Eric A. Goodman|
|Current Court Information:|
|Las Vegas Township Justice Court, Nevada|
|Past position:||Attorney in private practice|
|Law School:||University of Pennsylvania|
|Candidate for:||Las Vegas Township Justice Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Eric A. Goodman is a judge of the Las Vegas Township Justice Court in Clark County, Nevada. He was elected to the court in 2008 and assumed office in January 2009. Goodman is running for re-election to the court in 2014.
- See also: Nevada judicial elections, 2014
| Goodman is running for re-election to the Las Vegas Township Justice Court.
Primary: He ran unopposed in the primary on June 10, 2014.
General: He will be unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014.
2013 judicial performance evaluation
In 2013, the Las Vegas Review-Journal sponsored a survey of 902 lawyers who rated Nevada Supreme Court justices and judges located in Clark County. 74% of respondents voted in favor of keeping Goodman on the bench. The average vote in favor of retention for all 88 judges evaluated was 71%.
- Las Vegas Justice Court, "Justice of the Peace Eric A. Goodman," archived October 16, 2014
- Clark County Nevada, "Election: Candidate Filing in Clark County," accessed February 13, 2014 Select "Election Year: 2014"
- Martindale.com, "Judge Profile: Eric A. Goodman," accessed October 16, 2014
- Las Vegas Review Journal, "2013 Judicial Performance Evaluation," accessed September 23, 2014