Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Pitkin County Court, Colorado|
|Past position:||Prosecutor, Palm Beach County|
|Undergraduate:||Wellesley College, 1973|
|Law School:||University of Florida, 1975|
|Candidate for:||Pitkin County Court, Colorado|
|Election information 2014:|
Erin Fernandez-Ely is the judge for the Pitkin County Court in Colorado. She was appointed in 2000 and was most recently retained by voters in 2014. Her current four-year term expires on January 7, 2019.
- See also: Colorado judicial elections, 2014
|Fernandez-Ely ran for retention to the Pitkin County Court, Colorado. The general election took place on November 4, 2014.|
Judicial performance evaluation
The Colorado Commissions on Judicial Performance recommended that Judge Pitkin be Retained. The full report is available here.
- Main article: Colorado judicial elections, 2010
Fernandez-Ely was recommended for retention by the Colorado Office of Judicial Performance Evaluation.
- Read the performance review here.
- Colorado Judicial Branch, "Pitkin County Judges and Staff," accessed October 3, 2014
- Office of Judicial Performance Evaluation, "Honorable Erin Fernandez-Ely," accessed October 3, 2014
- Judicial selection in Colorado
- Colorado Secretary of State, "2014 General Election Unofficial Candidate List," accessed September 5, 2014
- Pitkin County, "Unofficial General Election Results," accessed October 3, 2014