|Current Court Information:|
|Bexar County Court at Law, Texas|
|Past position:||Attorney in private practice|
|Undergraduate:||University of Georgia|
|Grad. School:||University of Georgia|
|Candidate for:||Bexar County Court at Law|
|Election information 2014:|
Wright is running for re-election to the court in 2014.
- See also: Texas judicial elections, 2014
| Wright is running for re-election to the Bexar County Court at Law No. 7.
Primary: She ran unopposed in the Republican primary on March 4, 2014.
General: She will face Michael De Leon in the general election on November 4, 2014.
Wright earned both her bachelor's and master's degrees from the University of Georgia.
Prior to her judicial election in 2010, Wright worked as a private practice attorney specializing in family and criminal law.
- Official campaign website of Eugenia Wright, "County Court #7," accessed September 15, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County (A-L)"
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County (M-Z)" (Search "Bexar")
- Bexar County, "Primary Election Statistics," March 11, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "Historical Election Results, 1992-Present," accessed September 15, 2014
- Official campaign website of Eugenia Wright, "About," accessed September 15, 2014