Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Alaska Third District|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Tony Knowles|
|Succeeded by:||Patricia Douglass|
|Past post:||Sole practitioner, in Dillingham Alaska|
|Undergraduate:||University of Notre Dame, 1970|
|Law School:||University of Maine School of Law, 1974|
Fred Torrisi was a superior court judge for the Third Judicial District in Dillingham, Alaska.  Judge Torrisi was appointed on November 29, 1996 by Governor Tony Knowles and retired from the court in 2011.
- 1996-2011: Judge, Third Judicial District
- 1993-1996: Sole practitioner, in Dillingham Alaska
- 1983-1993: Partner, Torrisi + Snyder
- 1979-1983: Sole practitioner, Dillingham Alaska
- 1977-1978: Supervising attorney, Alaska Legal Services Corp.
- 1976-1977: Staff attorney, Alaska Legal Services Corp.
- 1974-1975: VISTA attorney, Alaska Legal Services Corp.
- Alaska Public, "Pat Douglas Selected To Replace Fred Torrisi as Dillingham Superior Court Judge", December 19, 2011