Frederick W. Gannett
|Frederick W. Gannett|
|Current Court Information:|
|Colorado Fifth Judicial District|
|Past position:||Assistant county judge, Eagle County Court|
|Law School:||Williamette University|
|Candidate for:||Fifth Judicial District|
|Election information 2014:|
- See also: Colorado judicial elections, 2014
|Gannett was retained to the Fifth Judicial District with 74.9% of the vote on November 4, 2014.|
Judicial performance evaluation
The Colorado Commissions on Judicial Performance recommended that Judge Gannett be Retained. The full report is available here.
Gannett was appointed assistant county judge for the Eagle County Court (Division II) in 1987. He was appointed to the Eagle County Court (Division I) in 1992. In 1994, he became a private practice lawyer.
Throughout his career, Gannett also served as a municipal judge for the City of Basalt. He also worked as associate judge for the Town of Vail. In 2002, he was reappointed to the Eagle County Court, where he served until his district court appointment.
- Colorado Judicial Branch, "Frederick W. Gannett," accessed September 8, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official Results November 4, 2014 General Election," accessed December 17, 2014
- Judicial selection in Colorado
- Colorado Secretary of State, "2014 General Election Unofficial Candidate List," accessed September 4, 2014