Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida First Circuit Court|
|Active:||2006 - 2019|
|Undergraduate:||University of West Florida|
|Law School:||Memphis State University Law School|
|Military service:||Marine Corps. Reserve|
|Candidate for:||First Circuit Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||August 14, 2012|
First Circuit Court, Division D, in Santa Rosa County, Florida. He was elected to this position on September 5, 2006. He was re-elected in 2012 and his current term expires in January of 2019.
Bergosh is a former federal attorney and Escambia County School Board member. He was elected to the Circuit Court in 2006.
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2012
- First Circuit Court of Florida: Gary L. Bergosh
- Escambia Votes: 2006 Primary Election
- Rick's Blog, "Gary Bergosh has right to wear uniform," August 28, 2006
- Escambia Votes: Elected Officials in Escambia County
- Martindale.com: Gary L. Bergosh
- The Buzz (blog), "Candidates show me the money," July 31, 2006
- Florida Division of Elections: Gary L. Bergosh
- Florida Division of Elections: Candidate Listing 2012