Geary W. Kull
|Geary W. Kull|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Illinois Cook Judicial Circuit Court|
|Alternative court:||Cook County 9th Subcircuit|
|Past position:||Public Defender|
|Undergraduate:||University of Arizona, 1969|
|Law School:||John Marshall Law School, 1974|
Geary W. Kull is a judge serving the Cook Judicial Circuit Court and the Cook County Subcircuits (9th Subcircuit). He was appointed by the Illinois Supreme Court in June 2009 to complete the unexpired term of Francis Dolan. He retained his seat in 2010 for a term that expires in 2016.
Prior to his judicial appointment, Kull was a public defender and criminal trial attorney focusing on criminal law and civil rights law.
- See also: Illinois judicial elections, 2010
- ↑ Illinois Judges.net
- ↑ Illinois Courts: Cook County Circuit Court Judges
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Evanston Round Table, "Geary W. Kull Appointed Circuit Court Judge," July 10, 2013
- ↑ Chicago Tribune, "Editorial Board endorsements: Geary W. Kull," March 14, 2010
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections: 2010 General Election Results
- ↑ Cook County Elections, Judicial Subcircuit Election Results