H. Thomas Church
|H. Thomas Church|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|North Carolina 22A Judicial District|
|Title:||District court judge|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Mike Easley|
|Past post:||Attorney in private practice|
|Past post 2:||Assistant United States attorney, North Carolina's Western District|
|Past term 2:||1987-2001|
|Undergraduate:||Appalachian State University, 1970|
|Law School:||Wake Forest University School of Law, 1973|
|Candidate for:||22A Judicial District|
|Election information 2014:|
H. Thomas Church is a district court judge for the 22A Judicial District, which presides over Alexander and Iredell counties of North Carolina. He was appointed to the court by former Governor Mike Easley in April 2005. His current term expires in 2014. Church is running for re-election to the 22A Judicial District in 2014.
- See also: North Carolina judicial elections, 2014
- See also: North Carolina judicial elections, 2010
- 2005-2014: District court judge, 22A Judicial District
- 2001-2005: Attorney in private practice
- 1987-2001: Assistant United States attorney, North Carolina's Western District
- 1976-1987: Assistant district attorney, 20th Judicial District
- The North Carolina Court System, "Alexander County - District 22A"
- The North Carolina Court System, "Iredell County - District 22A"