J. Mark Costine
|J. Mark Costine|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Belmont County Court of Common Pleas, Ohio|
|Preceded by:||John J. Malik|
|Past position:||Attorney, The Costine Law Firm|
|Past position 2:||Assistant public defender, Belmont County, Ohio|
|Past term 2:||1979-1998|
|Undergraduate:||Wake Forest University|
|Law School:||Ohio Northern University, 1979|
|Candidate for:||Belmont County Court of Common Pleas, Probate Division|
|Position:||Term commencing 2/9/2015|
|Election information 2014:|
J. Mark Costine is a judge on the Belmont County Court of Common Pleas Probate/Juvenile Division in St. Clairsville, Ohio. He assumed the bench on December 24, 1998. Costine was re-elected to the Belmont County Court of Common Pleas Probate Division in 2014, winning a new term that expires on December 31, 2020.
- See also: Ohio judicial elections, 2014
| Costine ran for re-election to the Belmont County Common Pleas Court Probate Division.
General: He was unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014.
- 1998-2020: Judge, Belmont County Court of Common Pleas, Ohio, Probate/Juvenile Division
- 1979-1998: Attorney, The Costine Law Firm
- 1979-1998: Assistant public defender, Belmont County, Ohio
- 1979: Admitted to the Ohio Bar 
Awards and associations
- Member, National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges
- Member, Board of the Belmont Harrison Juvenile District
- Member, Executive Board of the Oakview Juvenile Residential Center 
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Official Website: Judiciary Election Roster 2009-2010"
- Oakview Juvenile Residential Center, "Executive Board: Judge Costine"
- Judicial selection in Ohio
- Belmont County Board of Elections, "Election Notice For Use with the Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot," accessed April 23, 2014
- Belmont County Juvenile Court, "2013 Annual Report"