James M. Varga
|James M. Varga|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Illinois Cook Judicial Circuit Court Subcircuits|
|Past position:||Attorney in private practice|
|Law School:||Notre Dame Law School|
|Candidate for:||4th Subcircuit|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
|Retention vote %:||75.9%|
Varga is a graduate of the Notre Dame Law School.
Varga is a former felony prosecutor and supervisor for the Medical Litigation Division of the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office. He also worked as a private practice attorney prior to joining the circuit court in 1994.
- See also: Illinois judicial elections, 2012
- Report of the 2012 Judicial Performance Commission of Cook County - James Varga Scroll to p.60
- Illinois Courts, "Judges of the Cook Judicial Circuit," accessed December 29, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections: November 6, 2012 Official Vote Scroll to p.187
- Illinois Judges.net, "2012 Illinois Judges for Retention"