James P. Cullen
|James P. Cullen|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Lancaster County Court of Common Pleas, Pennsylvania|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Robert P. Casey Sr.|
|Past post:||Private Practice|
|Born:||March 13, 1949|
|Undergraduate:||Franklin & Marshall College|
|Law School:||Villanova University|
|Candidate for:||Lancaster County Court of Common Pleas|
|Election information 2013:|
|Retention vote %:||77.3%|
James P. Cullen is a judge of the Lancaster County Court of Common Pleas in Pennsylvania. Cullen was appointed to the court in December of 1992 by Governor Robert P. Casey Sr. In 1993 he was elected for a 10 year term and was retained in 2003 to a term that expired in 2013. He ran for retention in 2013 and was retained for a term that will expire in 2023.
|Cullen was retained to the Lancaster County Court of Common Pleas with 77.3% of the vote on November 5, 2013.|
- 1992-2023: Judge, Lancaster County Court of Common Pleas, Pennsylvania
- 1977-1992: Attorney, Private practice
- 1975-1977: Attorney, National Labor Relations Board
- 1974-1975: Law Clerk, Honorable Thomas J. Clary
- 1974: Admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar
- The Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania, "Pennsylvania Common Pleas Judges"
- Our Campaigns, "James P. Cullen," accessed July 15, 2013
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Unofficial 2013 Municipal Election Results," November 5, 2013
- Martindale, "Judge Profile:James P. Cullen," accessed July 15, 2013