Jeffrey J. McKibben
|Jeffrey J. McKibben|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Hardee County Court, Florida|
|Active:||1/2007 - 1/8/2019|
|Past position:||Attorney, Private practice|
|Born:||December 31, 1947|
|Undergraduate:||University of Georgia|
|Law School:||University of Florida School of Law|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
Jeffrey J. McKibben is a county judge of the Hardee County Court of Florida. He was elected in 2006 and took office in January of 2007. He was re-elected in 2012 and his current term expires on January 8, 2019.
McKibben worked as a private practice attorney prior to joining the County Court bench in 2007.
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2012
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Law Diary: Biographies of State and County Court Judges in Florida Scroll to p.77
- ↑ Florida 10th Judicial Circuit, "Investiture Ceremonies for: Robert E. Griffin, John E. Kirkland, Marcus J. Ezelle, Jeff J. McKibben..."
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Florida Bar News, "18 jurists to face retention elections, 72 races set for the trial court ballot", May 15, 2012
- ↑ Florida judicial elections, 2012 - County Court