Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|25th Circuit Court, Michigan|
|Preceded by:||John Weber|
|Past position:||Assistant prosecuting attorney, Marquette County|
|Undergraduate:||University of Michigan|
|Law School:||Wayne State University Law School|
|Candidate for:||25th Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Jennifer Mazzuchi is a judge for the 25th Circuit Court (Family Division) in Marquette County, Michigan. She was elected to this position on November 4, 2008, and took office the following January 2nd. She replaced retired Judge John Weber. Her current six-year term ends on January 1, 2015. She is running for re-election to the 25th Circuit Court in 2014.
- See also: Michigan judicial elections, 2014
| Mazzuchi is running for re-election to the 25th Circuit Court.
General: She will be unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014.
Mazzuchi ran a private civil law practice in Detroit until 1997, when she became an assistant prosecutor in Marquette County. She then joined the circuit court bench in 2009.
- The Mining Journal, "New judge enters courtroom," January 4, 2009
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2008 Election Results: 25th Circuit Court"
- Upper Michigans Source.com, "New judge," December 31, 2008
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed July 9, 2014
- The Mining Journal, "John Weber to retire," March 7, 2008