Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Jefferson County Municipal Court, Wisconsin|
|Candidate for:||Jefferson County Municipal Court|
|Election information 2011:|
|Election date:||April 5, 2011|
|Candidate for:||Jefferson County Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Joann Miller is a judge for the Jefferson County Municipal Court in Wisconsin. The area represented by this court are the Town of Aztalan, Town of Sumner, Village of Johnson Creek, and City of Jefferson. Miller also is the owner of the Mediation & Collaborative Law Center LLC. She ran for election to the Jefferson County Circuit Court in 2014 but lost to opponent Dave Wambach. Her current term will expire in 2014.
- See also: Wisconsin judicial elections, 2014
| Miller ran for election to the Jefferson County Municipal Court in Wisconsin.
General: She was defeated in the general election on April 1, 2014, after receiving 42.4% of the vote. She competed against Dave Wambach.
- See also: Wisconsin judicial elections, 2011
- See also: Wisconsin judicial elections, 2010
- 2009-Present: Attorney and Owner, Mediation & Collaborative Law Center, LLC.
- 2009-2014: Judge, Jefferson County Municipal Court
- 2003-2009: Law Clerk and Associate Attorney, Krek & Associates
Awards and associations
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Wisconsin Bar Association
- Member, Jefferson County Bar Association
- Member, Jefferson Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Rotary Club of Jefferson
- Member, City of Jefferson Housing Authority Board
- Member, Rock River Free Clinic Board
- President Elect, Rotary Club of Jefferson (2012-2013)
- Wisconsin Supreme Court, "Municipal Court Directory 2010-11," accessed March 27, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election, 2014 Spring Election," January 23, 2014
- Wisconsin Election Watch, "Jefferson County Judge: David Wambach Easily Defeats JoAnn Miller," accessed April 2, 2014
- Joann Miller Campaign Website, "Home," accessed March 27, 2014
- Jefferson County, "Election Results"
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2011 Spring Election," accessed March 27, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2010 Spring Election: All Potential Candidates who filed a complete Statement of Economic Interests with the Government Accountability Board," accessed March 27, 2014
- Martindale.com, "Judge Profile: Joann L. Miller"
- Joann Miller Campaign Website, "Resume," archived March 27, 2014