John C. Cooper
|John C. Cooper|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Second Circuit Court|
|Active:||2003 - 2015|
|Preceded by:||F. E. Steinmeyer III|
|Past position:||Attorney, Cooper, Coppins & Monroe|
|Undergraduate:||Florida State University|
|Law School:||Florida State University|
|Candidate for:||Second Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2014
| Cooper is running for re-election to the Second Circuit Court.
As an unopposed candidate, he will be automatically re-elected without appearing on the ballot.Primary: He will run unopposed in the nonpartisan primary on August 26, 2014.
Cooper is a former attorney with Cooper, Coppins & Monroe.
- Florida Circuit Court
- Franklin County, Florida
- Gadsden County, Florida
- Jefferson County, Florida
- Leon County, Florida
- Liberty County, Florida
- Wakulla County, Florida
- 2nd Judicial Circuit, "John C. Cooper," accessed May 11, 2014.
- 2nd Judicial Circuit, "Our Judges, 1969 - 2006," accessed May 11, 2014.
- Florida Division of Elections, "John C. Cooper, 2008," accessed May 7, 2014.
- Judicial selection in Florida
- Florida Secretary of State, “Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election,” accessed May 5, 2014
- Martindale.com, "Judge Profile: John C. Cooper," accessed May 7, 2014.
- Tallahasee.com, "17 Apply for Circuit Judge Post," October 27, 2000