John D. Telleen
|John D. Telleen|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Iowa District Seven|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Terry Branstad|
|Past post:||Attorney, private practice|
|Past term:||Before joining court|
|Law School:||University of Iowa|
|Candidate for:||District 7|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
|Retention vote %:||75.45%|
Telleen was appointed to the Seventh District in 2011. Before his appointment he worked for the firm Lane & Waterman, LLP.
- See also: Iowa judicial elections, 2012
- Office of the Governor, "Branstad appoints John D. Telleen as District Court Judge in the Seventh Judicial District," March 10, 2011
- Martindale.com, "Judge Profile: John D. Telleen"
- Iowa Secretary of State, Unofficial General Election Results: District 7
- Iowa Secretary of State, Judges Standing for Retention 2012