|John J. DiMotto|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Milwaukee County Circuit Court, Wisconsin|
|Past position:||Assistant District Attorney, Milwaukee County|
|Undergraduate:||Marquette University, 1972|
|Law School:||University of Wisconsin Law School, 1974|
|Candidate for:||Milwaukee County Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
John J. DiMotto is a judge for the Milwaukee County Circuit Court in Wisconsin. He was first elected to the position in 1990 and most recently re-elected in 2014 for a term that will expire in 2020.
- See also: Wisconsin judicial elections, 2014
| DiMotto ran for re-election to the Milwaukee County Circuit Court.
General: He won without opposition in the general election on April 1, 2014.
- 1990-2020: Judge, Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- 1975-1990: Assistant District Attorney, Milwaukee County
- Wisconsin Court System, "Circuit Courts"
- Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Wisconsin Law Journal, "A judicial dash(board) of innovation," November 9, 2010