Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|1st Judicial District, Louisiana|
|Title: || Judge|
|Active: || 1995-2014|
|Hometown: || Coushatta, LA|
|Undergraduate: || Southern University, 1983|
|Law School: || Southern University Law Center, 1987|
|Candidate for: ||1st District Court|
|Position: ||Section 1 Division G|
|Election information 2014:|
|Party: || Democratic|
John Mosely, Jr. is a judge of the 1st Judicial District in Caddo Parish, Louisiana. First elected in 1995, he was the youngest person ever elected in that district. He was re-elected without opposition in 2008 for a 6 year term that ends on December 31, 2014. He is running for re-election to the 1st Judicial District in 2014.
- See also: Louisiana judicial elections, 2014
| Mosely is running for re-election to the 1st Judicial District.
As an unopposed candidate, he will be automatically elected without appearing on the ballot.
Mosely earned a bachelor's degree in accounting from Southern University in 1983, going on to receive a J.D. from Southern University Law Center in 1987.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Louisiana Judicial Council, "Judge John Mosely, Jr., Profile"
- ↑ KSLA.com, "Outright Winners - Will not be on the October 4 ballot because they had no opposition during qualifying," July 10, 2008
- ↑ Louisiana Secretary of State, "Elected Officials" (Scroll down to "District Judge…")
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Louisiana Secretary of State, "November 4, 2014 General Election Candidates," accessed August 25, 2014