Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Undergraduate:||Hofstra University, 1976|
|Law School:||Pace University School of Law, 1981|
|Candidate for:||New York Supreme Court 4th Judicial District|
|Election information 2011:|
|Election date:||November 8, 2011|
|Candidate for:||4th Supreme Court District|
|Election information 2012:|
John Silvestriran for judge of the New York Supreme Court 4th Judicial District in 2012.
- See also: New York judicial elections, 2012
Silvestri has been actively involved as a private practice attorney since his admission to the bar.
Awards and associations
- President, Warren County Bar Association, 2010-Present
- Vice-President, Warren County Bar Association, 2009
- Board of Directors, Warren County Bar Association, 2008-2009
- Member, Essex County Bar Association, 1984-Present
- Member, Warren County Bar Association, 1984-Present
- Member, New York State Bar Association, 1984-Present
- Main page: New York judicial elections, 2011
Chauvin ran for election as a Supreme Court Justice on November 8th after winning the Democratic endorsement. He earned 19.4% of the vote and was defeated by incumbent John Lahtinen, Robert Chauvin and Ann Crowell for three open seats.
The Independent Judicial Election Qualification Commissions has rated Silvestri as Qualified.
- John Silvestri's campaign website (timed out)
- Adirondack Daily Enterprise, "Choices for Fourth Judicial District," October 27, 2012
- New York 2011 Voter Guide: John M. Silvestri
- timesunion.com "Four vie for state Supreme Court" October 18, 2011
- New York State Board of Elections, 2012 General Election Results
- Adirondack Daily Enterprise, "4 new judges picked in 4th Judicial District," November 7, 2012
- Montgomery County Board of Elections, 2012 General Election Candidates list (dead link)
- Silvestri for Judge, Official campaign website (timed out)
- Warren County Board of Elections, "Primary Election Results, 2011"
- Warren County Board of Elections, "Offices up for election, 2011"
- St. Lawrence County Board of Elections, General Elections Results 2011
- IJEC Official ratings report, 2011