Joseph M. Buckner
|Joseph M. Buckner|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|North Carolina 15B Judicial District|
|Title:||Chief district court judge|
|Undergraduate:||University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1982|
|Law School:||University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1987|
|Candidate for:||15B Judicial District|
|Election information 2014:|
Joseph M. Buckner is the chief district court judge for the 15B Judicial District, which presides over Orange and Chatham counties of North Carolina. Buckner was elected to the court in November 1994 and appointed chief district court judge in 1996. His current term expires in 2014. Buckner is running for re-election to the 15B Judicial District in 2014.
- See also: North Carolina judicial elections, 2014
- See also: North Carolina judicial elections, 2010
Buckner received his undergraduate degree in speech communications from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 1982 and his J.D. from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Law in 1987.
- North Carolina judicial elections, 2012
- North Carolina District Courts
- Judicial selection in North Carolina
- The North Carolina Court System, "Chatham County - District 15B"
- The North Carolina Court System, "Orange County - District 15B"
- The North Carolina Court System: Judicial Directory, Hon. Joseph M. Buckner
- Scribd.com, Complaint: Riley v. Buckner, November 25, 1998
- Chatham Journal.com, "Joe Buckner elected to lead district judges group," October 25, 2007
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Candidate List Group by Contest," March 4, 2014
- North Carolina Secretary of State, Unofficial General Election Results
- Martindale.com, Judge Profile: Joseph Moody Buckner