2014 judicial election dates
Top judicial races for election day
Read this week's JP Election Brief!
Find out why $200,000 have been funneled into a Missouri circuit court.
Featured state supreme court elections: North Carolina
Recent appointments have changed the game for some North Carolina candidates.
Welcome to the Elections portal on Judgepedia!
See also: Judgepedia:WikiProject Judicial Elections
We strive to provide comprehensive, unbiased coverage of candidates running for both statewide and local judicial offices each year. From this page, you can find information about candidates, state supreme court races, important dates, and judicial election processes across the nation.
||State supreme court races to watch|
November 4, 2014: General election
- Arkansas Supreme Court, 2014
- Idaho Supreme Court, 2014
- Kentucky Supreme Court, 2014
- Michigan Supreme Court, 2014
- Minnesota Supreme Court, 2014
- Montana Supreme Court, 2014
- North Carolina Supreme Court, 2014
- Ohio Supreme Court, 2014
- Tennessee Supreme Court, 2014
- Texas Court of Criminal Appeals, 2014
- Texas Supreme Court, 2014
- Washington Supreme Court, 2014
Judicial candidate information
Judicial Candidate Submission Form
Are you a judicial candidate or part of a candidate's campaign? If you'd like to submit your biographical information to be added to your Judgepedia page, click the link located above.
If you would like to submit an image, please send all images to our Image Coordinator.
Judicial elections in your state
Click on a state to learn how its judicial elections process works.
Some states may use a combination of partisan, non-partisan, and retention elections.
Contribute to Judgepedia