Kathleen Mary McHugh
|Kathleen Mary McHugh|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Broward County Court, Florida|
|Alternative court:||Florida Seventeenth Circuit Court|
|Active:||1/2013 - 1/2019|
|Past position:||Attorney, Private practice|
|Undergraduate:||Florida State University|
|Law School:||Nova Southeastern Universit|
|Candidate for:||Broward County Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||August 14, 2012|
Kathleen Mary McHugh is a judge for the Broward County Court of Florida. She was elected to the court in 2012 and took office in January of 2013 for a term that expires in January of 2019. She also serves in the 17th Circuit Court's Domestic Violence Division.
Prior to her election to the County Court in 2012, McHugh spent 15 years as a private practice attorney. Prior to that, she was a public defender.
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2012
Judge rejects NFL player's plea deal after he slaps his attorney on the backside
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Broward County Supervisor of Elections: 2012 Primary Election Results
- ↑ 17th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida: Domestic Violence Division
- ↑ Martindale: Law Office of Kathleen M. McHugh, P.A.
- ↑ Sun Sentinel, "Elect McHugh, Diaz and Miller", July 24, 2012
- ↑ Broward County Supervisor of Elections: Candidates For 2012 Election Cycle
- ↑ ESPN Go, " Chad Johnson's plea deal reject", June 11, 2013
- ↑ TMZ Sports, "FL Attorney General Rips Judge YOU OVERREACTED!", June 11, 2013
- ↑ Forbes, "Questionable Ethics By The Judge That Jailed Chad Johnson", June 11, 2013
- ↑ Miami Herald, "Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi wades into Chad Johnson fracas", June 13, 2013
- ↑ USA Today, "Chad Johnson released from Florida jail after apology to judge", June 17, 2013